Sapporo + Cultural/Experience
The tea experience house Ren is located in centre of Sapporo,
from here you can not only taste delicious matcha and desserts
made by experienced teacher,but also have the chance to learn
more about Japanese culture.
●Price ￥3,500(tax included)
●Experience Duration 1~1.5 hours
●Available Period Whole year 10:00~17:00
・basic manner instructions in teaism
・wash hands,enter the tea experiencing room
・taste matcha made by teacher
・try to make matcha by yourself with teacher's guide
・take photos as memento
・serving guests with traditional tea ceremony experience
・reservation before experiencing(Available for more than 1 guest)
・+1,500 yen for wearing kimono
・the tea house is in the second floor, no elevator available
10 days or earlier prior to the reservation day・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・free
9 daysー4 days prior to the reservation day・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・30% of course price
3 days prior to the reservation day・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・40% of course price
2 days prior to the reservation day (before reservation time)・・・・・・・・・・・50% of course price
2 days prior to the reservation day（after reservation time）ーreservation day・・100% of course price
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete