Sapporo + Specialty Dinner
Kitano Takumi Course (10-course items)
Kitano Takumi Course (10 course items)
Enjoy select seafood including live squid, Kichiji rockfish, crab, sea urchin, salmon roe and more, which is delivered from all over Hokkaido fresh!
・ Hokkaido Delicacy Assortment of Three
・ Sashimi in Season (6 - 7 kinds)
・ Live Calamari Sashimi (one whole squid serves 4-5 persons)
・ Crab Assortment of Three
・ Stewed Kichiji Rockfish
・ Kitaakari Potato with Butter
・ Japanese Black Wagyu Steak
・ Sea Urchin and Salmon Roe Donburi
* Content is subject to change according to availability.
● Price: 8,250 JPY per person (incl. tax and service charges)
This course includes large Botan shrimp and other delicious local seafood such as assorted seasonal sashimi and three major crab platter of red king crab, hair crab, and blue king crab. We offer the most luxurious foods of Hokkaido.
Beer, Japanese Sake, Plum Wine, Shochu, Wine, and Soft Drinks
* Drinks are not included in the price.
* For an extra ¥1,650, you can add all-you-can-drink plan for 2 hours to your course.
・ A minimum of orders for 4 persons is necessary.
・ Depending on the season or weather, there may be some cases where live squid (calamari) is not available and will be changed to another type of fish.
Up to 3 days in advance ... Free of charge.
2 days in advance ... 50% of course price.
1 day in advance ... 100% of course price.
Basic Restaurant Information
Founded in 1976. We are concerned with the use of Hokkaido foods and offer seasonal fresh seafood and vegetables in order to please our customers.
● Seating/Private Rooms
・ Counter - 23 seats
・ Table - 80 - 100 seats
・ Private rooms - 17 rooms : Japanese Style Seats(4 - 45 persons), Table(2 - 100 persons)
● Service available in English
● Menus available in English, Chinese and Korean.
● Non-smoking seating available(counter seats).
● Wi-Fi available.
● Halal food unavailable.
It is our hope and mission to share the greatness of Hokkaido with as many people as possible through delicious food. All twelve staff members make exquisite dishes with love and sincerity using the freshest seasonal ingredients.
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete
Hokkaido Cuisine Koropokkuru
Address: Matsuoka Bldg. 3F Minami 4 Jo Nishi 4-chome, Chuo-ku, Sapporo, Hokkaido, 064-0804, Japan
Hours: 15:00 - 23:30 (* open until 0:30 on Friday and Saturday)
Closed: On New Year's Day
Access: One minute walk from the Sapporo Nanboku Subway Line Susukino Station.