Niseko/Rusutsu + Suite Room
The Vale Niseko Panorama Penthouse
The Vale Niseko
The penthouse of the Vale Niseko, a condominium, has the most excellent and luxurious atmosphere of all condos in Niseko. From the large windows that reach the ceiling, a commanding view of Mt. Yotei can be seen. Visitors can relax in the private outdoor bath on the balcony after a day of skiing. Come indulge in luxurious relaxation highlighted with spectacular views of Mt. Yotei and the surrounding nature.
● Accommodation charges: Winter months between December and April (Includes tax and service fees)
・ 260,000 JPY or more per room (6 persons per room)
・ 267,000 JPY or more per room (7 persons per room)
・ 274,000 JPY or more per room (8 persons per room)
* Price range alters according to the day you stay.
* Accommodation charges are different during summer season (May - November).
● Room Type: Western
● Number of Rooms: 1 (3 bedrooms)
● Room Size: 187 ㎡ + balcony 57 ㎡
● Capacity: 8
● Bed Size: Twin (138 x 180 cm) or King size (176 x 180 cm)
● Mt Yotei Panoramic view
● Installations and Equipments
・ Smart fireplaces
・ Private balcony with outdoor hot spring bath (winter season only).
・ Designer bathrooms featuring oversized stone bathtub and hardwood timbers
・ Euro-Japanesque designer kitchen.
・ In-room laundry facilities with washing machine and dryer
・ Heated coat racks for ski gear
For an extra charge you can rent skis, snowboards and sign-up for the ski school.
During the winter a free shuttle bus service between Hirafu Welcome Center and The Vale Niseko will be available to guests. Please advise your requests when you make your reservation.
・ You must make a reservation in advance if you wish to use the parking. Please advise your requests when you make your reservation.
・ Your rooms will be cleaned once every two days (emptying the garbage, changing the towels). Total cleaning of your room (changing the bed linens, vacuuming and other cleaning) will be done once every five days.
Time of confirmation of your reservation up to 63 days in advance ... 20% of the total accommodation price.
62 day in advance ... 100% of accommodation price.
Basic Facility Information
The Vale Niseko, a luxurious resort comprised of 49 condominiums, was built in 2009, in the heart of Hirafu, where multiple restaurants and bars crowd together. Glittering white slopes of the ski area, Mt. Yotei standing proud during the summer season, the spectacular scenery of Niseko which changes its expression with each season, all of which can be seen from the window of your guest room, is sure to help create unforgettable memories of your travels.
There are many facilities here to enhance, entice and please guests during their stay here. Relax in the natural hot springs, or enjoy local cuisine at The Vale Bar & Grill.
● Total number of rooms: 49
● Free Wi-Fi: available
● Check-in: 15:00
● Check-out: 10:00
The Vale Bar & Grill is Hirafu's perfect apres bar, breakfast spot, or dinner venue. Located at The Vale Niseko, this stylishly friendly restaurant offers modern international cuisince with local inspirations.
・ Japanese-style Hot Springs and Sauna
・ Outdoor Heated Pool
・ Restaurant [Vale Bar & Grill]
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete