Hakodate + Suite Room
Hakodate Yunokawa La Cachette
Hakodate Yunokawa La Cachette
La Cachette is a rental villa located in Yunokawa area in Hakodate, Hokkaido. Yunokawa is a very famous area for hot springs.Only one party per day can enjoy the luxurious 3 bedroom house with almost 5,000 ㎡ of our natural garden.
You can be our members of 365 per year to explore your time for relaxing.
・ 3 Bedrooms with 2 semi-double-size beds
・ Private jacuzzi bath (main bedroom)
・ Private shower and toilet (independent for main bedroom / share for 2 sub bedrooms)
・ Bioethanol Fireplace
・ Separate building for hot spring with jacuzzi for your private use
● Accommodation rates (without meals, and including consumption and service taxes)
・ High Season: JPY 100,000
・ Off season: JPY 88,000
* Rates subject to change on holidays and during promotions.
● Total Area: 184 ㎡
● Capacity: 6
● 6 Semi-double beds
● Installations and Equipments
LCD TV in the living room, free High-speed Wi-Fi internet access in the entire house, Playstation 3, Bluetooth speaker system, Washing Machine & Dryer, Dishwasher, Oven, IH Cooking Heater, Microwave Oven, Refrigerator, Rice Cooker, Glasses/Dinnerware
* For an extra charge, you can rent BBQ sets, or enjoy our Esthetic Salon as well as transfer service. Please inquire with the staff if you are interested.
・ The entire facility is non-smoking.
・ Pets are not allowed.
・ For accommodations of children exceeding the capacity, please consult our staff.
・ Meals are not included. There is a convenience store (3 minutes on foot) and a supermarket (7 - 11 minutes on foot) nearby.
Up to 17 days in advance ... Free of charge.
16 days in advance ... 100% of accommodation price.
Basic Facility Information
We invite you to enjoy the touch of Hokkaido nature in the city of Hakodate. You are also welcome to wander through the gardens and enjoy the BBQ, cherry blossom in Spring and chestnut-gathering in Fall.Whether you choose to gently sway in the swing chair outside or a cozy fireplace, a stay at La Cachette is a true escape.
We are conveniently located, just 15 minutes on the tram to get to Goryokaku Park, and 30 to 40 minutes to Hakodate Station and the old city district.
● One villa
● Free Wi-Fi: available
● Check-in: 14:00
● Check-out: 11:00
Private hot spring in separate wing
Our separate wing houses a liberating hot spring bath that overlooks the gardens. The hot spring bath has 100% natural, and uncirculated spring water (be sure to add cold water, or wait for two hours before bathing as it is extremely hot).
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete