Hakodate + Suite Room
"Fukuju" Presidential Suite
"Fukuju" Presidential Suite
The spacious suite room features an indoor bath made from Hinoki (Japanese cypress), an exclusive outdoor bath for VIP guests, and spacious living quarters including a 15 mat Japanese main room, 10 mat room, hall, study, lounge, and bedroom.
● Accommodations (incl. breakfast, dinner, tax, service charges and bath tax)
・ 108,150 JPY per room (2 persons per room)
・ 86,550 JPY per room (3 persons per room)
・ 64,950 JPY per room (4 persons per room)
● Room Type Japanese-Western
● Number of Rooms: 1
● Room Size: 210 ㎡
● Capacity: 4
● View: Garden View
● Installations and Equipments
From the exclusive outdoor bath, guests can take in the beautiful gardens that change expression with each season. Unwind and indulge in a relaxing bath time unlike anything you have ever experienced.
Matcha green tea will be served at the time of check-in.
Season ingredients are used to create the most delicious seafood course meals based on a theme of "consuming local products."
Japanese breakfast consisting of mainly Hakodate foods.
By reservation only.
Up to 5 days in advance ... Free of charge.
4 - 3 days in advance ... 20% of accommodation price.
2 days in advance ... 30% of accommodation price.
1 day in advance ... 100% of accommodation price.
Basic Facility Information
The inn has been in business in the hot spring town of Hakodate for over 60 years. It is with great pride and "spirit of hospitality," that we serve each and every one of our guests, treating each encounter as an encounter of a lifetime.
Of the 41 guest rooms available, 37 are authentic Japanese style rooms. The public bathes exchange each day, so even if you only stay one night, you have the advantage of enjoying the two baths. Relax and enjoy your bath in a typical Japanese atmosphere.
● Total number of rooms: 41
● Free Wi-Fi in lobby only
● Check-in: 15:00
● Check-out: 11:00
・ Large public bath
・ Tea Room Momonoki
・ Conference Room
・ Banquet Rooms
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete