Tokachi/Obihiro + Suite Room
Tokachigawa-Onsen Daiichi Hotel Hosyu-tei
The specialty room, situated on the top floor facing the river, has a private outdoor bath, fireplace, balcony, and a gorgeous view of Tokachi from the comfortable living room. In the tranquil Japanese tatami mat space visitors can truly relax. The bedroom is spacious with television, and twin beds.
● Accommodations: (incl. breakfast, dinner, tax, service charges and bath tax)
・ 93,180 JPY or more per room (2 persons per room)
・ 113,850 JPY or more per room (3 persons per room)
・ 134,520 JPY or more per room (4 persons per room)
* Price range alters according to the day you stay.
● Room Type: Japanese-Western
● Number of Rooms: 4
● Room Size: Approximately 60 ㎡
● Capacity: 6
● Bed Size: Single bed (120 x 200 cm) x 2
● River View
● Installations and Equipments
All rooms face the river, have a fireplace, and balcony. A private outdoor bath that features natural flowing moor hot spring water, a Hokkaido Heritage, has been constructed for private relaxation. Bathrobes, bath and face towels are larger than standard size to completely envelope the body after a relaxing bath.
Shampoo, conditioner, body soap and other cosmetics are all made domestically, using only domestic ingredients. For cosmetics, we have prepared our very own Spa Moor products that are made with beautifying water from the moor hot springs.
Our exclusive lounge [Premium Lounge] has been prepared for our special guests. There is a free drink bar, library, and aromatherapy salon "Raffine". * Raffine is paid.
Free of charge: Mineral Water, coffee, tea and herbal tea.
Pay drinks: Beer, juice and other alcoholic beverages.
Teppanyaki prepared by the skilled chef, and full of the greatness of flavorful ingredients, is prepared before you eyes in the form of a course meal. Enjoy the delicious seasonal specialties of Tokachi, including their famous Tokachi black haired Wagyu steak.
A Japanese breakfast tray will be prepared at the Club Dining Tokachi in the morning. Ingredients that are gentle on the body, such as Hokkaido rice, Otofuke soy bean tofu, and other delicious Japanese foods will be provided.
Free shuttle service available from JR Obihiro Station (departs from JR Obihiro Station at 14:40 and from Daiichi Hotel at 9:20)
* Prior reservation is needed 2 days in advance.
* Shuttle service is not regular.
・ Hosyu-tei is a non-smoking facility. Please smoke in the designated areas.
・ Guests with tattoos are not permitted inside the public bath.
・ If you arrive later than 18:00 PM, please notify the hotel.
・ If you have any allergies for food or other items, please notify the hotel.
・ Please show your passport at check-in, and we will make a copy of it.
Up to 6 days in advance ... Free of charge.
5 days in advance ... 30% of accommodation price.
4 - 2 days in advance ... 50% of accommodation price.
1 day in advance ... 100% of accommodation price.
* For groups of over 15 persons, cancellation fees apply from one month in advance.
Basic Facility Information
Nature finds unity in refined space. Japanesque meets Western taste in each uniquely designed room, complete with private outdoor bath with a view in 24 of our rooms. Large windows provide a commanding view of Tokachi River and its surrounding nature, almost like a painting. Indulge in the luxury of doing absolutely nothing but relaxing. Feel your body unwind and ease as you relax in front of the gentle glow of the fireplace.
● Total number of rooms: 24
● Free Wi-Fi: available
● Check-in: 15:00
● Check-out: 11:00
For dinner guests will enjoy the Tokachi Buffet, Japanese Course meal, or Teppanyaki Grill. There is also a Ramen Noodle pub, café lounge and bakery on site.
・ Aromatherapy Salon
・ Ramen Noodle Pub
・ Large public bath
・ Restaurant [Komorebi], [Club Dining Tokachi], Teppanyaki [ Juhyo]
・ Convention Hall
・ Large Banquet Hall
・ Premium Lounge
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete