Akan/Shiretoko/Abashiri + Suite Room
Ama no Za suites
Akan Tsuruga Bessou HINANOZA
Ama no Za suites
Spacious living quarters and serene Japanese rooms provide a luxurious space that can easily accommodate the entire family. The gentle breeze which blows through the trees and the occasional song of birds adds to the ambiance, and helps to whisk away the rushed feeling of everyday life.
● Accommodations: (incl. breakfast, dinner, tax, service charges and bath tax)
・ 106,340 JPY or more per room (2 persons per room)
・ 201,050 JPY or more per room (5 persons per room)
* Price range alters according to the day you stay.
● Room Type: Japanese-Western Suite
● Number of Rooms: 4
● Room Size: 110 ㎡
● Capacity: 5
● Bed Size: Semi-double (124 × 196 cm) x 2
● View: Lake View
● Installations and Equipments
・ Hinoki Outdoor Bath
・ Airweave mattress bed
・ Humidifier, negative ion hairdryer / curling iron
・ POLA/KOSE (toning lotion/lotion), cleansing foam and etc.
Free of charge: Tea, mineral water, coke, sports drinks, ice cream
Pay drinks: Beer (bottled, various sized cans), Japanese Sake, canned coffee drinks, Ukon power drinks, and health drinks.
We take pride in utilizing the finest ingredients of Akan and Eastern Hokkaido, to serve delicious meals that are also filled with little surprises.
Fresh cooked Hokkaido rice is accompanied by various kinds of typical Japanese dishes, as well as chef's famous pickles. Miso soup made with the perfect stock, and succulent fish grilled to perfection. Enjoy the comforting breakfast foods of Eastern Hokkaido.
・ Breakfast and dinner are served at the Japanese cuisine restaurant, Hina (private booths).
・ Drinks ordered at mealtime are charged separately and must be paid on site.
・ Children under the age of 12 are not able to stay the night.
We have taken extra care in creating a sophisticated adult atmosphere that is quiet and relaxing. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Up to 17 days in advance ... Free of charge.
16 - 10 days in advance ... 10% of accommodation price.
9 - 3 days in advance ... 30% of accommodation price.
2 days in advance ... 50% of accommodation price.
1 day in advance ... 100% of accommodation price.
Basic Facility Information
Hina refers to the one's home, a place that is always kept safe in one's heart. Hinanoza strives to become the home away from home, where our guests can always feel a sense of nostalgia, and feel released and relaxed, as though they were "home" again.
● Total number of rooms: 25
● Free Wi-Fi: available
● Check-in: 14:00
● Check-out: 11:00
・ Large public bath/Heated stone bath
・ Japanese cuisine [Hina]
・ Gift Shop
・ Listening Room
・ Foot Bath
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete