Otaru + Suite Room
Hokkaido's classiest guest house for VIPs, situated on the Hiraiso Cape, Otaru. The Tsurunoma located on the top floor of the newest wing is comprised of one entire floor. From the guest room guests can enjoy a commanding view of the sunrise and sunset over the Sea of Japan. The suite is comprised of two Japanese style rooms that connect into a Western (twin) room. Hot spring water runs in the bath of the suite.
● Accommodations: (Incl. breakfast, dinner, tax, service charges and bath tax)
・ 259,500 JPY per room (2 persons per room)
・ 324,450 JPY per room (3 persons per room)
・ 346,200 JPY per room (4 persons per room)
● Room Type: Japanese-Western Suite in New wing
● Number of Rooms: 1
● Room Size: Approximately 118.6 ㎡
● Capacity: 4
● Bed Size: 120 x 200 cm x 2 beds
● View: Ocean View of the Sea of Japan
Special Features of the Room
・ We have prepared the finest bedding (Air wave) to ensure the most comfortable sleep experience for both Japanese and Western style rooms.
・ One complimentary drink service for guests celebrating anniversary (prior reservation necessary).
The food and drinks prepared in the mini bar are free of charge. (Beer, snacks, orange juice, cider, Oolong tea, mineral water and such.)
* Extra charges incur if you order more drinks.
The northern land and the vast seas of Hokkaido nurture delicious vegetables and seafood. We serve the finest and freshest seafood, which are all carefully selected by our chef. Enjoy crab, abalone, scallops and other succulent seafood with each season.
Dinner will be an authentic Japanese Cuisine course served in a private room (Japanese style or table seating).
Free shuttle service between Otaru Chikko Station and our hotel.
You may change your dinner to a full French course meal. Please advice when you make your reservations.
Up to 6 days in advance ... Free of charge.
5 - 2 days in advance ... 20% of accommodation price.
Up to noon of 1 day in advance ... 50% of accommodation price.
After noon of 1 day in advance ... 100% of accommodation price.
Basic Facility Information
The Nishin Goten (herring mansion) Ginrinsou, was built for one of the major fishery households of Yoichi, during the years when herring fishing flourished in Hokkaido. Originally, the building was built near the Sengoku fishing grounds on the Shakotan Peninsula, but was later moved to the more scenic area of Cape Hiraiso, and reopened as a restaurant inn. The facility which has held its stately characteristics for the past 140 years is currently recognized as a Hokkaido Cultural Asset.
● Total number of rooms: 18
● Free Wi-Fi: available
● Check-in: 15:00
● Check-out: 11:00
・ Large public bath
・ Outdoor bath with a fantastic view of the Sea of Japan (Closed during the winter, Jan 4 - Mar 31)
・ Large Japanese Room (75 tatami mats, about 138 ㎡)
・ Medium Japanese Banquet Room Ishikari (109 ㎡)
・ Sunroom (10 seats)
・ French Cuisine "Grill Ginrinsou" (30 seats)
・ Bar / Salon
・ Mahjong Room (2 tables)
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete