Niseko/Rusutsu + Premium Room
Niseko Maple Apartment Standard Two-Bedroom Suite
Standard occupancy: 4 people
cost:From 79,000 yen / room (with breakfast, consumption tax and service charge included)
Number of bedrooms: 2
Bed size: 2 single beds or 1 double bed
Baby cots and high chairs: Available on request at an additional cost
Location: 2nd-5th floors
View: Resort view
Room size: 125 m2
Warm and comfortable
Apartment with cafe and restaurant
Guests can ski to the door
Basic cleaning: once every 2 days; comprehensive cleaning: once every 5 days
Niseko in Hokkaido is a well-known overseas ski resort with the top three snowfalls in the world. It has always been the most sought-after powder snow paradise for ski lovers in the world. Niseko is made up of four ski resorts, including Hirafu, Anupuri, Niseko Village and Niseko Garden Ski Resort. The characteristic of Niseko is that the four snow fields are built around the Anupuli Mountain, so the cable car on the top of the mountain is interoperable, and snow fans can freely go to each snow field. One whole mountain ticket allows you to freely explore the four world-famous ski resorts in Niseko, which is one of the irresistible charms of Niseko. Niseko is one of the most stable and stable snow fields in the world. The soft and soft powder snow is famous overseas, making Niseko famous all over the world.
Opened in December 2018, Niseko Maple Apartment is located in an excellent location on the ski slopes, allowing guests to ski directly to the door. Niseko Maple Apartment has 73 independent apartments, including one-, two-, three- and four-bedroom apartments on the top floor. The Niseko Maple Apartment has been carefully designed, and the surrounding floor-to-ceiling window design allows you to enjoy the charming snow scene of the ski town and the view of Niseko's landmark Yangtze Mountain. The Maple Apartment also has a ski room and a coffee shop. The stylish interior design, stylish modern furniture, and spacious living space make you a comfortable ski holiday.
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete