Noboribetsu/Toyako + Premium Room
Noboribetsu Daiichi Takimoto-Kan Main Building Japanese Room
The highest level Japanese-style room in the hotel brings the highest standards of experience to all guests.
● Accommodation fee (including breakfast and dinner, including consumption tax, service charge and bathing tax)
・ From ¥ 28,350 ~ per room (Price per person)
・ From 38,000 yen ~ per room (Price for two people)
・ From ¥ 50,400 ~ per room (triple price)
・ From ¥ 67,200 ~ per room (Price for four people)
・ From 84,000 yen ~ per room (Price for five people)
※ Fees may vary depending on the date of stay.
● Room Type
● Number of rooms: 70
● Total guest room area 40㎡-44㎡
● Capacity 5
● Quilt size Quilt (120 × 210 cm) 2 beds
■ Room Features span>
● Equipment and equipment
Breathair futon, Japanese yukata, Jinyuori (heat-proof outer shirt), Japanese-style clogs, Japanese tea set, etc.
■ Dining span>
● Breakfast and dinner
Seasonal Japanese food
The most delicious ingredients of the season are selected, and the chefs make the most delicious dishes for every distinguished guest.
The steaming tempura and steaks presented in front of you, the freshly cut sashimi carefully prepared by the chef, and all live performance-style meals will make your meal more interesting.
In addition, there are four levels of dinner to choose from (additional charge): special meals, value meals, sashimi royal meals, golden Tibetan crab royal meals
■ Cancellation span>
Until 7 days ago ・ ・ ・ Free
7 days to 3 days ago ・ ・ ・ 20% of the accommodation fee
3 days to 2 days ago ・ ・ ・ 50% of accommodation fee
Within 2 days ... 100% of accommodation fee
■ The story of the hotel span>
Edo (now Tokyo) carpenter Enomoto Kanzo moved to Chomanbe at the age of 32. Later he moved to Moribetsu to participate in the construction of the station. His wife Zodo was troubled by a severe skin disease. Hearing that there was a hot spring in Noboribetsu, Jinzang accompanied Zado into the deep forest. Jinzang built a simple hut on the spot for his wife to start spa treatments.
Soon Zodo's skin disease was cured. In order to promote the healing effects of hot springs, Ginzo obtained permission from Tang Shou (a hot spring manager) and started operating a hot spring hotel. "My wife's hot spring" is the origin of Hagimoto Onsen. Local customers Ainu, veteran workers from Sulfur Mountain, and samurai who travel on business trips to the town of Bailao Sendai and the southern ancestors have also visited, and their popularity is growing. Later, Jinzang opened a post station in Noboribetsu, operated fishery, developed agriculture, and was active in many fields.
From the middle of Meiji (1868-1912), Noboribetsu Onsen has become a major "social place". Due to the continuous flow of customers seeking hot spring treatment, Jinzang has renovated the road to facilitate the passage of passing carriages. In recognition of his merit, he was awarded the "Blue Medal of Honor".
The Noboribetsu Onsen developed by the Kinkaku now has 2.8 million visitors every year, and is one of Japan's leading hot spring resorts. On the other hand, the name "Yumoto Ryumoto" has changed over the years, and in 1953 (Showa 28) it was renamed "First Ryumonkan". Jin Zang's spirit of hospitality has been passed down to this day.
■ Basic Hotel Information span>
● Total number of rooms: 395
● Free Wi-Fi available
● Check-in time 14:00
● Check-out time 10:00
■ In-house facilities span>
・ Large bath
・ Hagimoto Daikin Stick (Performance)
・ Drinking fountain
・ Beauty Skin Care Center
・ Souvenir shop
Flow from Reservation to Use
- ・A customer apply for reservations through the reservation form.
*Application should be done until the noon of the day before the date of use.
*Reservation cannot be processed on Saturdays, Sundays, or public holidays.
- ・If contents of application are not sufficient we would confirm detailed information with you by e-mail..
- ・We confirm whether the facility such as hotel or restaurant can take your reservation or not.
- ・If the reservation cannot be taken because of unavailability we inform you of that.
- ・We send you credit card payment link via e-mail when the reservation is taken.
- ・Guests settle the payment via credit card online paying system.
- ・We send you the voucher after the confirmation of your payment.
- ・You go to the reserved facility on the day and present the voucher.
- ・If you have any problems, call us at emergency contact number 011-241-1022
[*] fields are required to complete
Noboribetsu First Main Building
Address: 55 Noboribetsu Onsencho, Noboribetsu, Hokkaido 0605551